Branch Manager- Tanza Branch
The Branch Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the Branch in the achievement of business targets, through proper planning and effective implementation of the bank’s sales strategies, including overall profitability management of the branch and ensures that the branch operates on a risk management environment.
- Reports to the Banking Group Head
- Responsible for providing superior in branch while meeting all business objectives.
- Manages a team of employees to ensure the daily sales, service and operational plans are embedded in the way business is done.
- Responsible in proactively sourcing, expanding and retaining AllBank customer relationship while maximizing sales opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains long term relationships with customers while providing the best service and the most optimal product (mix) recommendations to customers that best meet their needs.
- Resolves customer complaints promptly and effectively tapping on the branch service personnel
- Remains up-to-date on market trends and customer profiles to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Executes sales strategies and activities to achieve target revenues and key performance indicators.
- Ensures smooth and efficient operations of the branch maximizing client excellence, profitability and driving growth within the framework and compliance while protecting the branch.
- Manages and develops talent to achieve sales goals and fosters a culture of integrity, client focus and accountability.
- Graduate of any 4 years business course
- 5years Experience as Branch Manager
- Good Communication and Negotiation skills
- Residing Near or within Tanza Area will be a big Plus
February 23, 2023