- Graduate of any four (4) year degree course in Management, Economics, Accountancy or any Business-related courses.
- Minimum of 2-3 years-experience in any related position or a graduate of any management course
- General computer skills with specific knowledge of Windows-based applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- With knowledge of the current banking laws and regulations pertaining specifically to the Manual of Regulations for Banks (MORB), AMLA policies and the general scope of the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Program (MTPP).
- With good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with a wide variety of personalities and skill sets
August 10, 2021