Provides support and assistance to the Corporate Planning Department in developing strategies and corporate solutions for the Bank. He/She shall also be responsible for handling Customer-related and other Marketing-related concerns
- Graduate of any four (4) year degree course in Marketing Management, Advertising or any Business-related courses.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- General computer skills with specific knowledge of Windows-based applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint);
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with a wide variety of personalities and skill sets;
- Background in graphic editing is an advantage.