- Responsible for the performance, integrity and security of databases.
- Required to have at least a Bachelor's Degree education in IT, major in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum of 2 years-experience
- General computer skills with specific knowledge of Windows-based applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of current banking laws and regulations, required loan documentation, and bank lending policies is a plus
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
May 28, 2021