Internal Audit Officer
The Audit Officer, being accountable directly to the Internal Audit Unit Head of AllBank (A Thrift Bank), Inc. (ALB), shall:
- Assist Internal Audit Unit Head to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls and governance in Branches/Units/Departments to help the Bank achieve its objectives.
- Assist Internal Audit Unit Head in strategizing, directing and executing a systematic Audit Plan to add value and improve the Bank’s operations.
- To be able to evaluate and provide improvements in the effectiveness of risk management, controls and governance of risks and risk locations under review within the given budget. This requires the Audit Officer to have adequate knowledge of the operations and processes under review and skills to be able to identify risk areas and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Graduate of AB/BS Accountancy
- At least 2 years banking experience with assignment in Internal Audit, Compliance or Risk Management Units
Audit Specific Technical Skills
- Business Unit Risk Assessment
- Internal Control Evaluations
- Must be knowledgeable of BSP rules and regulations /tax guidelines and other regulatory requirements of the Bank
- Strong foundation in Risk-based Audit
- Demonstrated expertise in Internal Auditing
- Problem-solving and decision making
- With excellent interpersonal and public relations
- Articulate and service-oriented
- With good oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate
June 30, 2022