Risk Management Officer establishes and implements risk management process, policies and procedures of the Bank.
- Graduate of any four (4) year degree course in Management, Economics, Accountancy or any Business-related courses.
- Minimum of 3-4 years-experience in any related position or a graduate of any management course
- General computer skills with specific knowledge of Windows-based applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Knowledge of current banking laws and regulations, required loan documentation, and bank lending policies
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate (verbally and written) with a wide variety of personalities and skill sets
- Basic knowledge in branch operations
September 13, 2021