Responsible in providing technical support to end users. Support activities range from managing identities and access to providing dedicated technical support to individual users.
- Graduate of any four (4) year degree course in IT, major in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum of 1-2 years-experience as System Administrator
- Exceptional computer skills with specific knowledge of Windows-based applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have extensive understanding of computer systems including networks, servers, and personal computers
- Must possess planning and organizing skills and be able to work under deadlines
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
June 30, 2022