MOBILE BANKING SERVICE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The AllBank Mobile Banking Service refers to the use by the Bank’s Clients of the Mobile Banking Application. This service allows AllBank clients to access their active accounts and perform bank transactions using their mobile phones. It will be available to the Account Holder upon enrollment to the Mobile Banking Application. By applying for this Service, the Account Holder agrees to the following terms and conditions in addition to those that apply to any account the client may have with the Bank.
Definition of Terms
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words are with corresponding meaning:
- “We”, “AllBank“, and “Bank” refer to AllBank (A Thrift Bank), Inc.
- ““Account Holder” refers to the owner of the account.
- “AllBank Mobile Banking Service” refers to AllBank’s mobile banking service that provides various financial transaction such as but not limited to balance inquiry, fund transfer, pay bills, and transaction history through mobile banking.
- “Username” refers to a unique name created by the Account Holder which must be keyed in to the AllBank Mobile Banking Service.
- “Password” refers to a unique string of characters created by the Account Holder only set in the Bank’s data bank system which must be keyed in for verification of the identity of the account holder prior granting of access to the AllBank Mobile Banking.
- “Account” refers to the Personal/Individual Account held with AllBank in the depositor’s name.
- “Account Holder” refers to the natural person who owns the account whose name appears in the Bank’s customer records and accepts the legal responsibility of handling the account.
ACQUIRING ACCESS TO THE BANK’S MOBILE BANKING
To access the AllBank Mobile Banking Service, the existing Account Holder may call or visit the maintaining branch to request the activation of mobile banking service and to update the Account Holder’s information. For new clients, the option to avail the Mobile Banking Service must be selected at the time of bank account opening.
- By registering to the AllBank Mobile Banking Service, the Account Holder hereby warrants that all information provided to the Bank is true, complete and up to date. In case of changes in any of the depositor’s information in the Bank’s records it can be amended by sending a written instruction to any AllBank Branch. Changes requested in writing shall be reflected within 24 hours.
- The Account Holder hereby warrants that the AllBank Mobile Banking Service is for the sole and exclusive use of the Account Holder only.
USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- The Account Holder shall nominate a Username upon enrollment to the AllBank Mobile Banking Service. The preferred Username shall be unique to the client and when used with the client’s Password will enable it to access the service.
- The Account Holder acknowledges that any Username and Password used in the AllBank Mobile Banking Service is unique and agrees to keep these strictly confidential at all times.
- For Security reasons, AllBank advises the Account Holder to change its password regularly. The Bank shall automatically block or disable access to the account in case a wrong password is entered three (3) consecutive times. In such cases, access to the AllBank Mobile Banking Service shall be denied but will be automatically unblocked the next day.
- In case the Account Holder forgets the username, the Account Holder shall formally request that its access to the Mobile Banking application be re-activated by visiting or calling the Account Holder’s maintaining branch or through AllBank hotline (+632)8255-2265.
ACCOUNT HOLDER’S LIABILITY
- For Joint “or” accounts, because of their nature, shall not be allowed access to the AllBank Mobile Banking Service.
- The Account Holder shall be responsible for all consequences arising from or in connection with its use of the AllBank Mobile Banking Service. This covers all transactions processed through this service whether or not processed with the Account Holder’s knowledge or authority.
- While the Bank provides a reliable and secure system, the client shall take full accountability to protect the information used in the creation of the Mobile account once enrolled. It shall be the responsibility of the client to ensure secured communication lines and internet connection when utilizing the service.
- The Account Holder agrees to hold the Bank and/or any of its directors, officers, employees or representatives free and harmless, from any and all claims, suits, damages, costs, liabilities, charges, obligations or expenses of any kind, and shall indemnify them upon demand for all losses, damages and expenses they may suffer or incur, arising from or in connection with the Account Holder’s violation of its undertakings and warranties herein or from the use of the AllBank Mobile Banking Service, unless such losses, damages and expenses are due to the Bank’s gross negligence or willful default.
The Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature in connection with the implementation of transactions covered by this Agreement in the following instances:
- Disruption, failure or delay which are due to circumstances beyond the control of the Bank, fortuitous events such as but not limited to prolonged power outages, breakdown in computers and communication facilities, typhoons, floods, public disturbances, and calamities and other similar or related cases;
- Loss or damage you may experience due to theft or unauthorized disclosure of User IDs, passwords, or violation of other security measures with or without your participation; and
- Inaccurate, incomplete or delayed information you received due to disruption or failure of any communication facilities.
- In case of any dispute between the Account Holder with a third party to whom payment or transfer of funds is affected through the AllBank Mobile Banking Service, the Bank shall not be answerable to either the Account Holder or any third party for any amounts, fees or charges in connection with such dispute. The Account Holder hereby acknowledges that such dispute is personal between the client and the third party.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss, loss of profit or damage that the Account Holder may experience because of the use or failure or inability to use the AllBank Mobile Banking Service. This provision shall survive the termination or suspension of the right to use the AllBank Mobile Banking Service.
The Data Privacy Statement and Consent Form of the Bank can be accessed in https://www.allbank.ph/data-privacy-policy and in all branches of the Bank.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
The Bank, at any time, may suspend or terminate this Agreement, with or without prior notice, once the Account Holder’s enrolled account/s are already closed, dormant, garnished or for whatever reason that the Bank deems necessary. The Account Holder acknowledges the right of the Bank, without prior notice, to limit, restrict, cancel, suspend, discontinue or terminate the use of the Service as it may deem appropriate for whatever reason.
Request for termination of the AllBank Mobile Banking Services by placing a request through the following options: (1) Sending a written instruction to Account Holder’s maintaining branch and (2) Calling AllBank hotline (+632)8255-2265. Please give the Bank at least two (2) banking days to process the request. The Account Holder shall remain responsible for any transactions made through the service prior to the time of such cancellation of the Service. Also, termination of the AllBank Mobile Banking Service shall not prejudice the Account Holder’s liability in respect of things done or omitted to be done prior to termination thereof.
- The Bank reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and will give the Account Holder thirty(30) days prior notice of such changes and shall post such changes in its website at www.allbank.ph.
- All records maintained by the Bank, whether in electronic or documentary form, of the transactions or instructions of the Account Holder, and any other details in the availment of banking channels shall, through and pursuant to the AllBank Mobile Banking Service shall, as against the Account Holder, be deemed to be conclusive.
- No failure to exercise and no delay in exercising, on the part of the Bank, of any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right, power or privilege preclude any other or further exercise thereof, or the exercise of any other right or power. The rights and remedies herein provided shall be cumulative, may be exercised on currently and shall not be exclusive of any right or remedies of the Bank hereunder or granted by law.
CONSENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By enrolling to the AllBank Mobile Banking Service, the Account Holder acknowledge that it has read and understood the Terms and Conditions, and agree to be unconditionally bound by these Terms and Conditions, and all amendments and additions thereto which the Bank may execute from time to time.
Last updated: September 30, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings and defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Cookie means small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Website refers to webloan, accessible from https://webloan.allbank.ph
- You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website, as applicable.