The Bank adheres to the following data privacy principles, and will endeavor to observe these principles in all of our business dealings and transactions.
· keeps personal information in strict confidence.
· collects and uses personal information from its data subjects only to provide them with products and services to help them meet their needs.
· obtains personal information about its data subjects lawfully and fairly.
· does not disclose personal information without data subject’s permission except where permitted or required by law or competent authority.
· is responsible for all personal information in its possession and are required to protect the confidentiality of data subjects’ personal information in a manner consistent with its privacy policies and practices.
· maintains appropriate procedures to ensure that personal information in its possession is accurate and where necessary, kept up to date.
· tries to respond to request for access – or correction of – personal information as soon as reasonably possible. In circumstances where the law does not entitle data subjects to access, the Bank will explain why access is denied.
· maintains technical and organizational safeguards to protect data subjects’ personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. The Bank limits access to those who have a business need to know.