Mobile Banking FAQs
- How do I register for AllBank Mobile Banking App?
- Select “Not yet enrolled?” button, input your desired username, full name and date of birth. Temporary password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Who may register for AllBank Mobile Banking App?
-All AllBank active individual accounts can register for the Mobile App.
- What are the features available in the AllBank Mobile Banking App?
*Features available are:
–Account Balances of all existing accounts (CA, SA, TD, Loan)
–Own Account Fund Transfer
–Third Party Fund Transfer
–Display QR to Receive Funds
–Send money via QR Code
-Read QR to Pay Instore
-Transfer to other Banks via InstaPay/PesoNet
- Is there a cost involved to enroll in AllBank Mobile Banking App?
- What should I do if my account is locked or if I forgot my password?
-If user account is locked, system will reset login the next day.
- What should I do if I forgot my Username?
-Call your maintaining branch to reset your mobile banking user access.
- What will I do if I cannot log in?
-Identify reason, if this is not covered by items no 5 and 6, call your maintaining branch.
- How can I change/update my registered information?
– Call your maintaining branch to update your information. Be ready to answer personal information to verify or confirm your identity.
- Are there any charges for transactions made via Mobile Banking App?
-None, except for InstaPay and PesoNet.
- Is there a daily transaction limit for Mobile Banking App?
-Yes, P50K for on US and Transfer to Other Banks for sending via InstaPay and PesoNet.
- How will I know if my transaction was successfully done?
-Confirmation via SMS is sent for successful transactions.
- What will I do if I did not use my account for a while?
-As long as your account is active (does not fall under dormant state), access to the Mobile Banking App will not be disabled.
- Can I transfer funds to multiple accounts?
-Transfer can only be made per single beneficiary.
- What are the reasons why I cannot do fund transfer?
*Any of the following:
- Joint Account
- Fund transfer checklist is not activated in branch.
- Account has more than (1) one CIS linked.
- Sole proprietary account