- How do I register for AllBank Mobile Banking App?
Call your maintaining branch to activate the Mobile Banking App.
- Who may register for AllBank Mobile Banking App?
All AllBank active individual accounts can register for the Mobile App.
- What are the features available in the AllBank Mobile Banking App?
Features available are:
–Account Balances of all existing accounts (CA, SA, TD, Loan)
–Own Account Fund Transfer
–Third Party Fund Transfer
–Display QR to Receive Funds
–Read QR to Transfer Funds
-Transfer to other Banks via Instapay
- Is there a cost involved to enroll in AllBank Mobile Banking App?
- What should I do if my account is locked or if I forgot my password?
If user account is locked, system will reset login the next day.
- What should I do if I forgot my Username?
Call maintaining branch to reset registration.
- What will I do if I cannot log in?
Identify reason, if this is not covered by items no 5 and 6, call your maintaining branch.
- How can I change/update my registered information?
Call your maintaining branch to update your information. Be ready to answer personal information to verify or confirm your identity.
- Are there any charges for transactions made via Mobile Banking App?
None, except for Instapay.
- Is there a daily transaction limit for Mobile Banking App?
Yes, P50K for On US and Transfer to Other Banks for sending via Instapay.
- How will I know if my transaction was successfully done?
Confirmation via SMS is sent for successful transactions.
- What will I do if I did not use my account for a while?
As long as your account is active (does not fall under dormant state), access to the Mobile Banking App will not be disabled.
- Can I transfer funds to multiple accounts?
Transfer can only be made per single beneficiary.
- What are the reasons why I cannot do fund transfer?
Any of the following:
- Joint Account
- Fund transfer checklist is not activated in branch.
- Account has more than (1) one CIS linked.
- Sole proprietary account