Terms and Conditions
AllBank (A Thrift Bank), Inc. (“AllBank”) reserves exclusive legal right and privileges to the use of its website (“Site”): www.allbank.ph. Any usage, access, viewing or browsing thereof shall legally bind said user, accessor, viewer of browser (collectively referred to as the “user”) to the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) herein stipulated, which was last modified on November 30, 2017. General The user agrees and binds himself to the Terms herein stipulated and shall not use the Site for any unlawful, prohibited or other purposes intended to the commission a crime, perpetuate fraud or will directly or indirectly violate any law, rule, or policy of the Bank , or the commission of acts, but are not limited to the following herein enumerated, thus:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, intimidate any person, or a violation of the provisions of REPUBLIC ACT NO. 10175 (AN ACT DEFINING CYBERCRIME, PROVIDING FOR THE PREVENTION, INVESTIGATION, SUPPRESSION AND THE IMPOSITION OF PENALTIES THEREFORE AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES)
- To post or transmit or cause to be posted or transmitted, any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornoographic, abusive, offensive, or that infringes any copyright or intellectual right of a person as protected by Republic Act No. 8293 or the INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CODE OF THE PHILIPPINES.
- For any purpose (including posting or viewing Content) that is not permitted under applicable laws;
- To post, transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any AllBank user, without the authority of AllBank or the concerned AllBank user.
- To create or transmit unwanted ‘spam’ to any person or any URL.
- To create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against user’s photographs or images.
- To post copyrighted Content which does not belong to you, with exception of Blogs, where you may post such Content with explicit mention of the author’s name and a link to the source of the Content.
- To advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
- To promote or sell Content or another person
- To cause any person to perform the foregoing acts, or any attempt to perform such acts.
- Acts or omissions analogous to the foregoing.